New Zealand made, plant based skincare, natural deodorant and soaps, for people who appreciate quality.
Natural, Plant Based
Made in NZ with no harmful chemicals or additives
Orders are processed and shipped within 48 hours
No animal testing
None of our products are tested on animals
Free shipping > $130
For NZ orders over $130, or a $6 flat rate for urban
Shop with No3 for Natural Deodorant
Using No3’s natural deodorant is an excellent way to help you smell your best in any situation. The line of aluminium-free deodorants available at No3 is ideal for customers of all ages. We supply you with numerous options for skincare and deodorant products, in either pastes or cream form, that are a must-have accessory in every bathroom.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of Aluminium-Free Deodorant
Are you looking for ways to get more out of your purchase of our all-natural deodorant? Here are some suggestions to help you get more bang for your buck:
- Avoid extreme temperatures: It’s never advisable to leave deodorant paste in direct heat or sunlight because it can change the texture of the substance. We recommend that you leave your deodorant in a safe location at room temperature. If your deodorant does happen to melt, make sure that you stir it and place it in your refrigerator until it hardens again. If your deodorant is still not smooth when it resets, we suggest that you melt it again for roughly 20 seconds in your microwave and stir it again. Remember to let the deodorant sit in your fridge for at least two hours before attempting to use it. After that time it will revert back to its original texture. The Underbalm® Silver is not affected by temperature extremes.
Try a sampler pack: Are you still on the fence about finalising your order for natural body deodorant in NZ? Consider purchasing our Underarm Sample Pack first. This option allows you to test different versions of Underbalm®. The pack comes with six mini underbalms – three regular pastes, two silver creams, and the Magic option.. It comes in multiple scents so you can try them all out to see which it is that you prefer. Another great benefit of this option is that each container provides you with enough deodorant for ten days. This means that you have at least two months’ worth of product in one order. We suggest that you put one pack in your purse, so you have a backup to use before work or throw one in your gym bag to freshen up after a long workout.
Choose from liquid and bar soaps, men’s skincare, baby and the gentle skincare range, or our best-selling Underbalm deodorant. At No3 we really care about healthy skin and aim to provide a complete skin care solution for the entire family. All No3 products are vegan, and proudly designed and made in the Bay of Plenty, New Zealand.
We're now accepting oxipay!
What You Can Expect from No3 Ltd Regarding Natural Deodorant in NZ
We strive to be your first choice when you are thinking about buying all-natural deodorant in NZ. When you order from us, you can always expect the following:
A reputable distributor: Our company is known for its commitment to providing you with high-quality options for natural deodorant paste and deodorant cream. When you shop with us, you can rest assured that you are purchasing from a reputable business that does not incorporate any aluminium or unnecessary chemicals in their deodorant.
Fast shipping: We process your order as soon as possible. Our team dispatches your order to you within 48 hours (two business days). If you have questions about where we are in processing your package, feel free to reach out to our customer service team.
Oxipay: You should never have to choose between your budget and purchasing quality products for your family. Our collaboration with Oxipay allows you to place your order now, then pay it off interest-free through four to eight payments. Using Oxipay is easy, select the Oxipay option during your checkout and follow the simple instructions. Keep in mind that your payment amounts will vary depending on the total cost of your order.
Fun Facts about Women’s Deodorant
Women’s deodorant in NZ has become a staple in medicine cabinets around the country. Many women may be surprised to know that natural deodorant paste in NZ was not always readily available. Take a read through some of these interesting facts about the development of natural body deodorant:
- An ancient development: Humankind has been obsessed with eliminating body odour as far back as ancient times. Ancient Greeks, Romans, and Egyptians were constantly looking for ways to mask body odour associated with the warm climate. For example, Egyptians would use incense, carob, or scented wax to eliminate the smell. Many people during this time even resorted to slathering porridge under their arms to get rid of overwhelming body odour. Although the ancient deodorant was messy, it was overall effective.
- Perfume disguise: During the Dark Ages and Middle Ages, the concept of bathing that we know today was unheard of among common people. There was either not enough clean water for everyone, or people did not consider bathing to be a priority when they worked from the crack of dawn until well after dark. Additionally, the Catholic Church indicated that nudity, even to bath, was a bad thing. People would mask their body odour by dousing themselves in perfume. Unfortunately, this technique was ineffective in fending off deadly diseases that developed as a result of these less than hygienic times.
- Mum deodorant: In 1888, the first form of deodorant came from the hands of an unknown American inventor. Known as “Mum”, this deodorant was marketed as a paste that you could apply directly to your armpits. The early options for a deodorant included aluminium. While aluminium deodorant helps block sweat, consumers view the presence of aluminium in deodorant as a detriment to people with certain skin conditions. Our current deodorant options are more effective in eliminating odour and are kinder on your skin.
Related Services We Provide to No Animal Testing Deodorant
We are proud to offer our customers a variety of natural products. Other merchandise that we supply include:
- Baby products: Are you looking for vegan-friendly options for baby soap ? We have you covered. Our line of baby products will leave your little one’s skin feeling soft and smelling fresh. Our All Over Balm Natural Relief is a top seller among parents. Infused with the scent of lavender and coconut, this product keeps your child’s skin hydrated. You can also use it as a makeup remover or lip balm. https://www.no3.co.nz/shop-online/little-ones/ our full line of merchandise and pick one that works for you.
- Pet products: We understand that your dog is a member of your family and that you want to use the best products to wash them. Our dog wash and dog soap incorporate ingredients that keep fleas or other bugs at bay, all while giving your pup a clean and thorough bath that they will undoubtedly enjoy.
- Skincare line: We created skincare products for nearly every part of your body. Two of our top sellers are our day cream and night cream. Our day cream starts your day with a gentle wakeup call to your skin. This cream conditions your skin to meet the day with a combination of raspberry seed oil, vitamin E, and other essential oil. Before you go to sleep, be sure to use a dab of our night cream as part of your night-time routine to lock in hydration and promote skin healing rejuvenation while you sleep.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Deodorant Paste or Deodorant Cream in NZ
Unfortunately, we have seen many clients take missteps when ordering our all-natural deodorant Underbalm®. We strongly recommend that you try to avoid the following mistakes:
- Running out before you place your next order: You should try to order more deodorant before you completely run out, to eliminate the possibility of having to use another brand. We recommend that you order a few deodorants in one order, so you always have a backup; you save thanks to our free shipping option for any order that is over $100, and any order of two or more Underbalm® receives two free mini Underbalm®!
- Neglecting to ask about animal testing: It is a well-known fact that skincare or deodorant products are often tested on animals before they are rendered safe for humans. The sad reality is that many soups are used on defenceless animals, which leaves these poor creatures in pain and is an uncomfortable, cruel, unnecessary process. We never use animals in product testing.
- Forgetting to visit one of our stockist locations: Many of our customers may feel more comfortable making their purchase in person. Our company has partnered with numerous stockists throughout New Zealand that carry our fantastic products. We encourage you to step into one of these stores and learn more about our line of aluminium-free deodorants, first-hand.
Benefits of Clinical Protection Deodorant in NZ
There are multiple advantages to investing in our Underbalm® deodorant. A few examples include:
- Vegan-friendly products: We pride ourselves on producing merchandise that is 100% vegan-friendly. This is an important feature of our business because it gives clients with different skin diseases the peace of mind in knowing that they are using a product that will not negatively impact their condition, and thus also makes our deodorant the perfect gift for holidays or birthdays.
- Improved confidence: Have you ever walked into a social event and realised that your deodorant is not meeting up to your standards? This unpleasant smell and feeling can instantly shy you away from engaging in any conversation. Our deodorant eliminates body odour so that you feel confident participating in discussions with your friends, family, and co-workers.
- Unisex: Our Underbalm® is for men, women and children. Our deodorant formula – either in paste or cream form - can take on any body odour, making it perfect for the entire family to use.
Why You Should Buy from No3
The No3 team provides our customers with high-quality deodorant. Each of our deodorants are made of natural ingredients that block the smell of body odour. Our friendly customer service staff are happy to explain the ingredients of each deodorant, so you feel comfortable finalising your purchase. We are always available to address any of your concerns.
For more information about our selection of aluminium-free deodorant in NZ, please reach out to us through our contact page.