Soap Shaving Soap
- Keep dry in between uses, and in dry part of shower.
- Use well-draining soap dish.
- No3 soaps are long lasting in the shower, and last for weeks if used as hand soaps.
- No3 soaps are made to be used. Unlike fragrance oils, essential oils won’t last forever, so use them and enjoy them!
- Traditional shaving takes a bit of practice, but it is worth it.
- Steam your face and neck with a hot flannel. Even better if you have a hot shower first, then use hot flannel.
- Soak your shaving brush with hot water and shake off excess water.
- Circle brush onto shaving soap – about 20-30 times to produce thick lather.
- Apply to face in circular motions.
- If your soap has large bubbles you have too much water.
- If it is too pasty you need more water.
- If your lather looks like a meringue and spreads smoothly onto your face and neck, you have it just right.
- When finished rinse whole container under water, shake off and leave to dry. No need to screw lid back on - up to you.